Conditions of Warranty
- 1. The warranty right of the motor vehicle
Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Co., Ltd. warrants only the motor vehicle that is manufactured or distributed by Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Co., Ltd. or any authorized Isuzu dealers.
- 2. Warranty period of the motor vehicle body
The warranty period starts from the date of the delivery of the motor vehicle to the first hand customer to 3 year or first 100,000 km. whichever comes first.
- 3. Warranty Limitation
The Company shall procure and repair component parts of the motor vehicle only for the part the Company has accepted that it is defect of material or workmanship.
When the Company has accepted the defect of material or workmanship for any items, the Company shall repair, adjust or replace the defective component parts free or charge, including service charge, including service charge for the replacement of the said component parts.
- 4. The regulations for warranty eligibility
Use of labor charge free card is limited under mileage or period, whichever comes first.
For periodic maintenance of the motor vehicle at lsuzu service centers whose names are listed in the owner’s manual for the use and maintenance of lsuzu motor vehicle, the customer will be exempted from labor charge for the items stipulated in the labor charge free card for 5 times, i.e., periodic maintenance at mileage 10,000 km or 6 months/ 20,000 km or 12 months/ 30,000 km or 18 months/ 40,000 km or 24 months and 50,000 km or 30 months, whichever comes first. Parts, fuel, fluid and lubricants used for periodic maintenance shall be borne by the customer even during the warranty period as the periodic maintenance cannot be regarded as defect of motor vehicle. For the checking at 60,000 km/ 70,000 km/ 80,000 km/ 90,000 km and 100,000 km the customer has to account for all service charges occurred.
The other warranty
Battery 1 year warranty period or 20,000 km, whichever comes first under the manufacturer’s warranty.
Tires 2 years warranty period or 50,000 km, whichever comes first under the manufacturer’s warranty.
Exclusions of Warranty
- 1. Any motor vehicle which has not had maintenance service at lsuzu service centers whose names are listed in the owner’s manual for the use and maintenance of lsuzu motor vehicle when it is scheduled for service and maintenance as stipulated in the said manual throughout the warranty period.
- 2. Any damage in case there is the repair by a third person who is not mechanic staff of lsuzu service centers whose names are listed in the owner’s manual for the use and maintenance of lsuzu motor vehicle.
- 3. Any damage in case there is alteration, change or addition to the motor vehicle after taking delivery from the Company without obtaining written approval of the Company.
- 4. Any damage in case there is no using lsuzu genuine parts distributed by the Company or authorized dealer.
- 5. Any damage in case there is fuel, lubricants or chemicals usage that does not comply with the suggestions stipulated in the manual for the use and maintenance of lsuzu motor vehicle.
- 6. Any damage in case there is non-compliance with the suggestions stipulated in the manual for the use and maintenance of lsuzu motor vehicle.
- 7. Any damage in case there is high speed or loading over the limitations of the laws or regulations.
- 8. Any damage in case there is driving in any place where normally is not for driving the motor vehicle.
- 9. Deterioration of the motor vehicle which is resulted due to lapse of time which normally is not regarded as the deterioration resulting from the
defect of material or workmanship such as the motor vehicle that has been parked over a period of times without any maintenance.
- 10. Any damage to component parts or accessories of the motor vehicle due to wear and tear from usage and expenses for reparation of those parts
or accessories such as expense in changing fuel injection pump, bearing, light bulb, fuse, starter and alternator brushes, filters, brake pad, clutch disc, the component
parts which is made of rubber or synthetic substances such as gaskets (excluding cylinder head gaskets), wiper blade, belts, bushes, engine
coolant, lubricant, wheel alignment and wheel balance.
- 11. Any damage to glass component parts such as front and rear windshield glasses, front and rear window glasses.
- 12. Noise and normal vibration, which does not affect quality and performance the motor vehicle.
- 13 Seal (engine number and / or chassis number) which is affixed prior to delivery of the motor vehicle is destroyed or removed.
- 14. Any damage to the motor vehicle in case of accidents, or theft.
- 15. Any damage incurred from natural disaster, smoke, chemicals, bird droppings, salt, wood oil, etc.
- 16 Any motor vehicle which its kilometer number at meter dashboard is altered or its speedometer wire is moved out or cut.
- 17. Expenses such as accommodation, telephone charges, fuel, claim for wasting time, towing cost, including damage due to lack of convenience or damage to business.
- 1. If you have any doubt about conditions and exclusion of warranty, please contact the Company or any Isuzu dealers.
- 2. The Company reserves the right to re-issue the new warranty booklet